GPS Simulator v 4.1.5 List of features.
- Course and distance is calculated using Rhumb line.
- Cycles in routes;
- DGPS/RTK modes support;
- Linear interpolation of speed and altitude in 'Route Mode';
- Up to 20 satellites positions;
- Different talker IDs (GLONASS, GPS, Instrumentation, ect..);
- Path is drawn along Rhumb line (as curve).
- Simulated NMEA can be sent via UDP (broadcast, multicast).
- *.shp files (ESRI shape files) and *.mif files (MapInfo exchange) are supported as a map layer;
- Altitude value can be specified;
- The satellites constellation (PRN, azimuth, elevation, SNR) can be specified and viewed;
- Dilution of precision factors (PDOP, HDOP, VDOP) can be specified;
- 2D/3D selection mode can be selected (manual/automatic);
- Position fix mode can be selected (2d/3d/not defined);
- Support of different NMEA protocol messages: GGA, GLL, RMC, GSA, GSV, VTG, ZDA, HDT;
- NMEA CRC calculator
- "Moving map" mode;
- Toggle between different NMEA-0183 releases (2.0-3.0);
- Random NMEA messages mode (selected NMEA messages are sent in random order);
- Packet data transmission mode (NMEA messages are grouped in packets. All messages in one packet are sent all at one time);
- Route editor and route generation mode;
- GPS Fix modes;
- High\low speed selection (different speed ranges);
- Send data through Bluetooth to other devices;
- Virtual serial ports support;
- and more...